1. Application of Privacy Protection Policy
2. Collection, Processing and Utilization of Personal Information
(1) When you visit this website or use the functional services provided by this website, we will regard the nature of the service function, please provide the necessary personal information, and process and use your personal data within the specific purpose; This website does not use personal data for other purposes without your written consent.
(2) When you use the interactive functions such as service mailbox and questionnaire, this website will keep your name, email address, contact information and usage time.
(3) During general browsing, the server will record the relevant actions, including the IP address of the connected device, the time of use, the browser used, browsing and clicking on the data record, etc. Based on the reference, this record is an internal application and will never be released.
(4) In order to provide accurate services, we will conduct statistics and analysis on the contents of the collected questionnaires, and present statistical data or explanatory texts of the results. In addition to internal research, we will publish statistical data and explanatory texts as needed. However, it does not involve the information of a specific individual.
3. Protection of Data
The mainframe of this website is equipped with various information security equipments such as firewalls and anti-virus systems and necessary security protection measures. The website and your personal data are protected by strict protection measures. Only authorized personnel can contact you. Personal data, relevant processing personnel are signed a confidential contract, if there is a violation of confidentiality obligations, will be subject to relevant legal sanctions.
If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will comply.
4. Relevant Links to the Website
5. Policy for Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
This website will never provide, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private companies or public authorities, except where there is a legal basis or contractual obligations.
The circumstances of the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
(1) By your written consent.
(2) The law expressly provides.
(3) To avoid the danger of your life, body, liberty or property.
(4) In cooperation with a public agency or academic research institution, it is necessary for statistical or academic research based on the public interest, and the data is processed or collected by the provider to identify the specific party according to the method of disclosure.
(5) When you act on the website, violate the Terms of Service or may harm or hinder the website and other users’ rights or cause damage to anyone, the website management unit will disclose your personal information for identification, contact or Those who take legal action necessary.
(6) Conducive to your rights and interests.
(7) When the website entrusts the manufacturer to assist in collecting, processing or utilizing your personal data, it will be responsible for the supervision and management of the subcontractor or individual.
In order to provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level in the browser function item you use. High, you can refuse the writing of cookies, but may lead to some features of the website can not be executed.