Terms and Conditions
The agreement between you and divinerebelsoul.com set out below governs your use of the eshop services, if you do not agree with these terms, do not use the services.
1. Online Shopping Terms and Conditions
(1) The prices and discounts of all goods are subject to the information currently displayed on this website.
(2) All goods are in Hong Kong dollars as the checkout currency unit.
(3) You must complete the information on the online billing form for online trading.
(4) Upon receipt of your order information, the company will make final confirmation and arrange for delivery or pick-up according to the availability of the goods as soon as possible.
(5) The company reserves the right to change the price of the goods without prior notice. All orders must be determined by the company at its sole discretion and the order is confirmed based on the inventory supply.
(6) After the online transaction is completed, we will send the purchase receipt to your e-mail by email, but all orders will be finalized depending on the availability of the relevant goods.
(7) After confirming the order, if you notify the change address during the delivery of the goods, the company reserves the right to charge you additional shipping charges.
(8) All orders are subject to final confirmation depending on the availability of the relevant goods. If the Company is unable to provide any goods or services on your order, you will be notified by phone or email to arrange a refund on or before your requested delivery date. The company is required to review the adequacy of your return of the goods and reserves the right to refuse any request for return.
(9) You must check whether the goods ordered are damaged when you collect the goods. If the goods are found to be damaged (including wrong or reversed pages, reversed or missing pages, excluding intentional damage), please inform the customer service department of the company within 14 days from the delivery date to arrange the replacement of the goods.
(10) Except for refunds or returns as set out in items 8 and 9 above, your use of this website for trading causes direct or indirect risks, losses and damages, and the Company and this website do not accept any responsibility. You do so at your own risk.
(11) The company will try its best to ensure that the goods are delivered to the address before the delivery date according to the address provided by you. If the goods are not successfully delivered after 60 days due to your reasons, the company reserves the right to include any Refusal to request a refund request.
(12) If any dispute arises due to a refund or return, the company reserves the right of final decision.
(13) If the company fails to accurately provide you due to force majeure reasons (including but not limited to natural disasters, fires, floods, accidents, riots, wars, government policies, strikes or any circumstances beyond the company’s control) The company will not assume any responsibility or compensation for the goods or services required.
(14) You must identify the content provided on this website, including but not limited to: text, files, music, sound files, photos, videos, designs or advertising content, which are only accessible to you on the Internet and are subject to copyright and trademarks. , patent or other intellectual property laws. Your download of intellectual property rights is for private or non-commercial use only. You must keep the complete content and you may not reproduce, reproduce, distribute or make the work derived from the downloaded content without the prior written consent of this website.
(15) You may not use the content of this website for illegal purposes. You are solely responsible for the process of information transfer. This website reserves the right to prohibit any acts that are detrimental to the company and third parties and illegal, but the company, this website and its employees and directors will not be responsible for taking or not taking action on your online behavior. And losses, you must abide by local and overseas laws, and may not engage in illegal activities including but not limited to the following acts:
(16) activities that infringe upon the privacy of others and undermine their reputation, such as defamatory, defamatory, harassing, tracing and threats;
(17) Manufacture and disseminate information that is inappropriate, misused, defamatory, infringing on others, embarrassing, immoral or containing illegal ingredients.
(18) Except for the contractors of this online shopping, no other person or company has the right to enforce the terms of online shopping in accordance with the Contracts (Third Party Rights) Ordinance, section 623 of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
(19) These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China (the “Hong Kong”) and subject to the laws of Hong Kong. You agree to use the courts of Hong Kong as non-exclusive courts.
(20) The application of each part of these Terms and Conditions is limited to the extent permitted by the law. If any part of the Terms is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, only the part that is prohibited or unenforceable is declared invalid in that jurisdiction, but does not invalidate the rest of the Terms or that part is in another jurisdiction. The validity, legality or enforceability of the district will not be affected.
(21) The Company reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at its absolute discretion.
(22) In case of any dispute, the company reserves the final decision.